These photos of the KB entranceway were taken on Nov 22, 2010. Things to note...
- The greenery on top of the bougainvillea bushes is all weed vines.
- The only "lawn" that is left is a small patch in the center on the Paia side.
- Below the KB sign is all crab grass & dirt.
- The trees are encroaching on the electric wires & are too tall to maintain.
- The bougainvillea needs to be trimmed WAY back, & some replaced with something less dangerous.
- Haole koa along Hana Hwy should be removed.
- The whole area looks unkempt, and for this we pay $8000+ per year!