These BEFORE photos of the KB entranceway were taken in April 2012...
- The weed vines on the bougainvillea bushes are currently being removed and the bushes trimmed and thinned out.
- The street signs are visible for the first time in many years.
- The "lawn" at the front corners has been replaced with groundcover, which is a huge improvement.
- A 6' vinyl fence has provided privacy for Lot 43. We hope to plant some vines to cover it with greenery and color.
- Haole koa along Hana Hwy will soon be removed.
- We are hoping to have a rock wall built to connect Stan's wall with the wall at the KB sign to permanently solve the overgrowth problem.