Kuau Bayview Homeowners' Association News
Latest News at Kuau Bayview
- Seven houses have sold already this year for record high prices, some without even being listed! One more is currently for sale (Lot 51).
- The 2016 Annual Meeting on Nov 17th was a great success with 5 delicious pizzas donated by Flatbread, chocolate mousse cake, fruit, and cranberry-raspberry juice. Mahalo to all the owners who attended the meeting and/or provided their proxies. Welcome to the new Board for 2017!
- Except for a couple of grievances, life in Kuau Bayview has been pretty quiet lately. We like it that way!
Finances & Records
- Current financials are available under the Finance menu.
2017 Maintenance Fees
are due Jan 1st, 2017. Fees are $175 with the Green Discount and $236 without the discount. You can now pay by check, PayPal, or credit card. Please click for payment instructions. Checks can be dropped off any time but should be dated Jan 1, 2017. They will be deposited on Jan 2nd to be in the proper fiscal year.
We have 2 new Board members...
- Chris Fortescue, owner of Lot 18
- Shems Heartwell, new owner of Lot 57
- Many mahalos to former Treasurer Dan Judson & former Director Greg Aguera for their valuable service to the Association.